Date Posted: Aug 09, 2012
MAKER&DOER IS A "CREATIVE INNOVATION LAB" BASED IN FORT BONIFACIO AND HAVE GLOBAL OFFICES IN LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK AND MIAMI. THE SYNDICATE WAS FOUNDED BY A GROUP OF CREATIVE DIRECTORS AND TECHNOLOGY GEEKS.
We believe that "new creations are born from new creative process". We have put this into practice, and is constantly experimenting with some unique creative processes such as "Creative Director + Technical Director teams,""multi-role + multi task,"etc.
We work as a small dedicated group, tackling each project with the exact skill-set required. Our focus is always on impartial marketing and creative efficiency.
Our leadership and management include experience from Apple, Sony Pictures, Crispin Porter + Bogusky and The Walt Disney Company. Our team constitutes best-in-class thinkers with backgrounds in brand marketing, consumer strategy, advertising, social networking, television content creation, retail, consumer technology and transmedia strategic planning.
Do you tinker with code and play with electronics? Growing up you took apart your toys wondering why and how they worked? Maker&Doer is looking for a Creative Technologist that has experience understanding and breaking down code. They must have a portfolio digital or physical that shows us the mad scientist in them. We work with global and local brands, so you must be able to play with the big dogs (even the ones in the office).
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly and weekly incentives
- Unlimited vacation and sick-leave
- Flexible working schedule
- Conducive creative working environment
- Accessible working location
- Full-time positions available.
- Solid knowledge of WordPress (required) and Drupal (preferred)
- Solid knowledge of email development (we use Campaign Monitor & Exact Target, among others)
- Mobile web development experience is a must, app development experience would be nice too, but certainly not required (iOS and Android)
- Experience with social application APIs (ex. Twitter, FourSquare, Facebook, Yelp, etc) and developing for Social environments is preferred
- A portfolio URL or at least 5 links to completed client work showing a breadth of skill and competencies
- Ability to successfully translate written functional requirements and creative design from other sources into completed work