Tribal DDB currently has three vacancies for digital marketing professionals. One position (Digital Account Director) is actually senior so to those who have a couple of years experience in the industry might want to try out and apply.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Tribal DDB Philippines is looking for an energetic experienced Digital Account Director to join our team. You will be required to manage and oversee fast paced, digital accounts, with a strong focus on the business growth of existing accounts and exploration of new business opportunities. The ideal Digital Account Director is a driven, passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented leader.
• Build, maintain and monitor client satisfaction and client growth
• Thinks well beyond execution and the current campaign to help contribute to
the clients’ growth strategy, both in the short and long term.
• Thinks creatively and inspires creativity in client and agency teams.
• Synthesizes consumer insights, brand knowledge and marketing know-how to
effectively present to clients a strong strategic idea
• Looks for and develops customized integrated Digital (& Traditional)
opportunities for client business(s). Knows when and how to bring in new
resources in areas beyond advertising to open new revenue streams.
• Development and presentation of campaigns
• Establishment of new business opportunities within the existing business unit
• Create and participate – development of campaigns, strategies and marketing
• Manage campaign objectives to ensure campaign goals are met and that
projects are launched on time, on strategy and on budget.
• Review analytics and metrics, provide reporting to clients
• Quality control of all outputs
• Responsible for ensuring the overall financial status of the account
• Proven experience in digital media or marketing
• Digitally savvy – actively participates in a variety of social media and digital
• Excellent understanding of the online environment: understand popular social
networks including design, functionality and users
• Ability to write proposals and develop strategies for clients
• Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to forward plan, prioritize workflow and ensure timely launch of all
• Identify opportunities for expanding the financial potential of the clients
• An excellent knowledge of Digital and above the line
• Strategic ability – high level thinking and ability to engage client
• Good financial skills in terms of budgets and ensuring profitability
If you are a good fit, write to us including your CV and qualifications at: email@example.com, quoting ‘Digital Account Director’ in the subject heading. We would love to hear from you!
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Tribal DDB Philippines is looking for a Digital Account Manager. If you love working with creative people, appreciate nerds, pixels, good design and fast-paced clients – we want you!
We’re looking for someone who gets the Internet, knows what words like “Facebook”, “AdWords”, and “Campaign email” mean. Someone that won’t look puzzled when we use acronyms like “PPC”, “CTR”, “CMS” or “ROI”. We’re growing our Client Services department and are offering the opportunity to work on a brilliant portfolio of clients within a fun, ambitious and talented team.
The position on offer is as an Account Manager, looking to be a part of one of the biggest Full Service Digital Agencies in the world. The strategies, campaigns and projects we work on make a real difference to our clients, and Client Services is at the forefront of it all, dealing directly with marketing teams client-side on a daily basis.
In all seriousness, we are looking for a personality and talent fit for a digital account manager position. To be awesome, you must be able to:
￼• Take briefs from new and existing clients for their projects and work them into job briefs for digital, social media and custom online projects.
• Proactively questions and problem-solves with creative, production, social media and digital media departments to ensure smooth progress on all client projects
• Ensures timely and accurate issuance of all status and budget reports to the client and agency team members. Ensures budgets and timelines are met and alerts team of potential issues.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on brief, on time and on budget.
￼• Create and maintain an integrated plan for other online communications such as web campaigns, social media, e-commerce and mobile marketing.
• Understand, articulate and present insights, ideas, campaign results and key recommendations to clients and our team.
• Understand the latest trends and changes in social media and be willing to get in there with clients and find ways to leverage this for better business outcomes
• Demonstrates strong presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
It is a plus if you have hands-on experience in digital production and enjoy getting down into the nitty gritty of a job. A minimum of 1 year experience is required unless you are pretty spectacular! Attention to detail and fabulous grammar are a must.
If you are a good fit, write to us including your CV and qualifications at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Digital Account Manager’ in the subject heading. We would love to hear from you!
Tribal DDB Philippines is looking for a Digital Producer to join their team. The Digital Producer manages the production aspects of digital project execution from kick-off to delivery while being on time, on budget, and on brief.
• Coordinates cross-functional teams for the creative and technical development of each campaign, as well as the requisite client reviews and approvals.
• Obtains vendor pricing and works with the Accounts Team for billing approvals
• Reports to Head of Digital Services to manage freelancer and vendor relationships, including designers, HTML programmers, and Flash developers.
• Evaluates freelancer and internal team skills and capabilities, and build vendor pool to improve flexibility, enhance quality, and improve profit margin.
• Participates in client presentations as requested
• Creates, manages, and reports project status, internal team schedules,
budgets, and milestone achievements for development/programming phase.
Education and Professional Experiences:
• 1-2 years experience as a Digital Producer or related role.
• BA/BS degree required
• Strong project management skills a must
• Deep understanding of standard and rich media banner advertising
standards, operations and development
• Experience helping lead the development and execution of digital advertising
campaigns including websites, microsites, social media applications, mobile
applications, and mobile sites
• Experience managing multiple complex projects to on-time delivery; proven
skill in work planning, attention to detail, and follow-through.
• Strong editorial sensibility and understanding of principles of visual design for
• Extremely detailed oriented
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements
• Ability to work within a team environment across various agency
• Great critical thinking and interpersonal skills exhibiting excellent written and
oral communication skills, talent for organization, collaboration, and
• Agency Experience a plus.
￼If you are a good fit, write to us including your CV and qualifications at: email@example.com, quoting ‘Digital Producer’ in the subject heading. We would love to hear from you!
Will post more job openings within the week including the ones we have for TV5.